Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone need a colonial McCall's doll clothes pattern?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    On an impulse I bought two patterns for one of the Board members because Joann's was having such a tremendous sale last weekend. I was right -- she really liked one of them a lot. She'd just purchased it from ebay! Soooo -- for those of you who have normal sized Felicities who don't want their stays to be laced so tight that their heads pop off -- I'd be happy to send you a brand new McCall's 3627 for $3.50 by priority mail. The pattern cost $2 and I'm guessing about the postage. It includes a sort of Betsy Ross dress with an apron and two versions of Felicity's dress, one with a mob cap and one with the pin-on style flat cap. Also has a pretty yoked nightgown and two prairie style dresses from the same pattern, one with a sun bonnet and the other with the mob cap. The Felicity dress is actually a skirt and top with the point where the stomacher would be and could be practical for a tea lesson, boiling applesauce and dancing.

    Sorry -- no way to post a picture -- but probably someone is selling it on ebay and you could look at it there. The original price is $11.50, which no one would ever pay, but $2 is a good buy, I think.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a link to the cover of M3627.

    http://pics.livejournal.com/skittl1321/pic/0001gp1d/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you go to this site and put the pattern number in the search box, you can see it. Click on get details and you will see the different styles.

    http://www.mccallpattern.com/sewingtoday/shop.cgi

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bumping because today has been such a busy day.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have accidentally bought patterns that I already had at home and Joann's has taken it back with a receipt or allowed me to exchange it for another size (when it was kids' clothes). If you don't have a taker on the board, maybe you could return it.

    I'm big on returning extras that I buy. I hate things that just sit around unused. Don't be embarrassed or feel funny--you bought 2 and needed 1. If it's obviously uncut and you just purchased it, then they won't hassle you.

    Michele

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the link, Kathy! And I'm bumping again because I posted this less than 24 hours ago and I ended up on page 4! Right next to oblivion?

    So now that you can see how neat this pattern is by using the link, is anyone interested?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •